Exceptionally spacious ground floor apartment, recently built by Redrow, located in a convenient position, close to amenities in Barnham, including shops, takeaways and Barnham mainline station.
The property benefits from having own front door with accommodation comprising entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/dining/living room which benefits from being double aspect with double patio doors leading out to private patio terrace area.
The kitchen area is fitted with high gloss fronted units, worktops with integrated 4-ring gas hob with extractor over, electric oven under and further space for appliances.
There is a large double bedroom with ample space for a king-size bed and wardrobe cupboards.
The bathroom is spacious with a white suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and part tiled walls.
Outside, there is an allocated parking space to the front of the building and further visitors parking to the side.
Lease, Service Charge and Managing Agents. The property has a remainder of 988 years on the lease. Service Charge is £107.96 per calendar month. Managing Agents,
Aster Group, Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, SN10 2AZ.
* Shared Ownership Scheme can be offered with 60% share and the remaining 40% paid in rent
As the seller’s agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
From Barnham Railway Station head East and under the railway bridge along Yapton Road, turning right into Dollery Road and then left in Bateson Way where the building Raphael Court can be found on the left hand side.