With growing pressure for thousands of new homes to be built across West Sussex, we’re all likely to see some form of new housing and development, wherever we live.
Unrivalled local knowledge and experience
As privately-owned independent estate agents, Sims Williams has unrivalled local knowledge about the housing market in this area.
We’ve been helping customers buy and sell their homes between Emsworth, Chichester, Walberton, Arundel and Climping for 40 years.
Our experience means we have first-hand knowledge and understanding of the impact of new homes on our beautiful area.
- How will new housing developments affect the price of my property?
- Should I move before new houses are built nearby?
- Are new build incentives pushing local property prices down?
- How can I find out about planned new housing in my area?
- Can new housing developments be good news for house prices?
- What’s the impact of major new road schemes near me?
- How easy is it to get planning permission to build a new home on my land?
We’re here to help
At Sims Williams, we pride ourselves on playing an active role in the local community and this includes sharing our knowledge and providing honest, reliable advice.
Call us or pop in today and we’ll do our very best to answer any concerns you may have and explain how the price of your property is affected by nearby developments.